Concert Sponsorship InformationA $500 concert sponsorship can help Arts Umbrella immensely by covering the costs of one of our five regular season concerts. The audience at an Arts Umbrella concert is comprised of more than 350 parents, teachers, musicians, business owners, and community members alike. A sponsorship can not only help Arts Umbrella sustain its mission of providing high-quality music education to the children of our area, but also show this diverse audience that your business is dedicated to supporting an organization that has served Eugene and Springfield for more than 75 years.
- Sponsor acknowledgement in publicity: Arts Umbrella recognizes and identifies the Sponsor in all news releases, flyers, postcards, brochures, printed programs, and any other materials related to the concert which are printed after the date of our verbal agreement. This includes recognition in all television promotional spots provided by our media sponsor.
- Exclusivity: Sponsors are the sole, exclusive sponsor of the concert chosen.
- Sponsor acknowledgement on concert sponsor program page*: Sponsors are identified on the Concert Program page as the “concert sponsor.” The Sponsor name and logo are also identified on the program page.
- Sponsor advertisement in concert program*: Sponsors receive free ad space in the Concert Program, given that they can provide Arts Umbrella with camera-ready art or compatible files. The dimensions of the ad space provided are 5” W x 4” H. Current market value of this advertisement is $160.
- Banner: Sponsors may choose to display a banner/poster/etc. in the lobby of South Eugene High School during the performance.
- Recognition from stage: Sponsors are recognized from stage during the sponsored concert.
- Tickets for sponsored concerts: Arts Umbrella provides the Sponsor with up to 10 tickets to the concert they’ve sponsored at a value of $10 per ticket; a total value of $100.00.
- Donor Reception: Sponsors are invited to Arts Umbrella’s annual Donor Appreciation Reception held each spring.
*Arts Umbrella concert programs are printed 2x/year. Your information (ad, logo, etc.) will remain in the program for more than one event, extending the reach of your ad far beyond the attendants of your sponsored concert.
TO SPONSOR A CONCERT, PLEASE CONTACT:
Michele Pound, Executive Director, Arts Umbrella
Since Arts Umbrella is a federally recognized non-profit organization, all donations/sponsorships are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.